SynSysCo is an Authorized Rebuilder for the new products it sells.
The following products are repaired at our Montrose, Colorado facility:
Authorized OEM Rebuilder
- Anest Iwata Scroll Pumps: 15-month warranty on all versions
- Private Labeled OEM Versions of the Anest Iwata Scroll pumps:
- Leybold SC Series
- Ulvac DIS and DISL Series
- Edwards ESDP Series and GVSP Series
- Varian DS Series
- Anest Iwata Analytical Packages: 15-month warranty
- Kashiyama NeoDry Multilobe pumps: 15-month warranty
- SDS Industrial Dry Screw Pumps: 15-month warranty
- Sumitomo Marathon® Cryopumps and Compressors
- Kashiyama MU, SDL and SDE Dry Screw Pumps and Blower packages are supported under agreement with Kashiyama’s facility in Fremont, CA.
- Scroll Labs Miniature Scroll Pumps are supported under agreement with Scroll Labs’ facility in Chicago, IL
- CTI CryoTorr™ and OnBoard® Cryopumps and associated compressors
Rebuilding Authorized Products
- Parts are inspected against Authorized OEM factory tolerances and replaced as needed.
- The latest component and software upgrades are made, and products are reassembled using OEM parts, OEM production methods and OEM tooling.
- Final acceptance testing is performed using OEM factory approved processes and calibrated NIST traceable vacuum measurement equipment.
- All of our products are fully warranted for parts and workmanship.
Rebuilding Specialized Products
Please contact us for a detailed review of our specific rebuild scope of work for your products.
- SynSysCo’s approach to product repair and overhaul is to achieve the original performance specification of the product.
- Parts are inspected against OEM performance requirements and replaced as needed.
- Products are reassembled using best known practices and proprietary methods.
- Final acceptance testing is performed against OEM standards using calibrated NIST traceable vacuum measurement equipment.
- Rebuilds are warranted for parts and workmanship for 12 to 24 months based on scope of rebuild agreement with our customer.
Please contact us if you have any questions.